It’s hard to believe that the holiday shopping season is just around the corner already, but it is! Are you ready for it? Don’t let another year pass you buy when you could be selling your goods and services online! Here’s what you need to know…
- In 2015, Black Friday brought in $2.72 billion in e-commerce sales in the U.S. (up 14% over 2014).
- In 2015, online sales on Thanksgiving day were up 25% with over $1.7 billion in sales.
- in 2015, almost 1/3 of all online shopping was done via mobile phones and devices (up 70% from 2014).
- Adobe is forecasting over $3 bullion in online sales for Cyber Monday 2016.
- Analytics company comScore is projecting that people will spend $70.1 billion buying gifts online during the holiday season in 2016
So… are you set up to sell online? Are you getting in on this? If you are not setup to sell online, you need to get busy! Our deadline for making sure we can get your e-commerce shop up and running in time is Oct. 20th. But don’t wait! The sooner you can get setup the more testing we can do to make sure your online sales experience runs smoothly!
If you have any questions about setting up your online store, please contact us any time firstname.lastname@example.org
We recently launched a new e-commerce site for RedZone Apparel. Check it out! They are ready for the holiday season!